Terms & Conditions
§ 1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by ROQUE BAGS (named "us") and the buyer (named "you"). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
§ 2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the ROQUE BAGS website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the "buy now" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfillment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with "BUY" apply.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products without notice for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
§ 3 – Color of Products
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Furthermore please note that our products are made of genuine leather. The pictures of the products are for guidance only.Due to nature of leather and of hand-applied
finishes all colours are subject to minor variations in shade, tone and texture. Some corresponding inequalities of material and colour are possible.
§ 4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs, Euros, US dollars. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders that are delivered to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are calculated in Swiss francs. Orders delivered to the USA are calculated in US dollars. Orders delivered to the EU are calculated in Euros. Orders that are delivered to a country other than the countries and regions listed here are calculated in Swiss francs.
(3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal.
(4) Swiss customers may pay via prepayment (bank transfer) and Swiss customers may also pay with Postcard.
(5) The total cost of your items ordered as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
(6) You are responsible for additional charges in terms of import and duty taxes.
§ 5 – Delivery
The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Europe: 6-12 days
US & Canada: 6-12 days
Rest of the World: 10-15 days
World Wide free shipping
We ship world wide for free. Should you need faster shipping/courier shipping you will be responsible for additional shipping costs.
Duty, sales tax and import taxes must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
Method of Delivery:
World Wide Free Shipping
The delivery service listed below applies for the following regions:
Correo Argentino-Argentine Post Standard
All other countries (no P.O. boxes or parcel pick-up stations):
Correo Argentino- Argentine Post Standard
Tracking: (if applicable)
Correo Argentino: http://www.correoargentino.com.ar/pagina/tt-seguimiento-de-envios
If you wish expedited shipping you are responsible for the additional amount which is calculated by the difference between Economy and courier service/Expedited shipping tariffs.
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have, from Monday to Friday at email@example.com
§ 6 – Your rights of Return
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from shipping date.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
- The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded).
In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. If you used the pre-payment method to order, we would ask you to please include your banking details.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
- Natural wear and tear
- Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
- Signs of improper use
- Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
§ 7 – Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
§ 8 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
§ 9 – Warranty
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 6 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in § 9 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
§ 10 – Secure Transactions
Secure Transactions - Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to ROQUE BAG in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
§ 11 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
§ 12 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For Customer in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
(4) iPad® / iPhone® / Mac® / Mac Air® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.