Legal – Terms and Conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by ROQUE BAGS (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
(1) Orders are only possible via the ROQUE BAGS website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “buy now” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfillment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products without notice for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
Color of Products
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Furthermore please note that our products are made of genuine leather. The pictures of the products are for guidance only. Due to nature of leather and of hand-applied finishes all colours are subject to minor variations in shade, tone and texture. Some corresponding inequalities of material and colour are possible.
Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in US dollars, Euros, GBP and Argentine Pesos. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal.
(3) The total cost of your items ordered as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
(4) You are responsible for additional charges in terms of import and duty taxes.
Shipping Price and Time:
We ship World Wide for free. It takes approximately 3-6 working days to reach you from the time of order. We are not responsible for any delays caused by third parties such as customs, delivery services etc.
No Additional Costs:
Duty, sales tax and import taxes are paid in full by Roque Bags.
The delivery service listed below applies:
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have. Write us on email@example.com
Your rights of Return?
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from shipping date.
(2) Kindly write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Exchange/Return Request. Once we have revised your request, we will give you further instructions.
(3) Mail us your parcel via a traceable mode of postage.
(4) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
-The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded).
In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made.
(5) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(6) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 6 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in § 9 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to ROQUE BAGS in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
The Site is owned and operated by ROQUE BAGS. All of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (“Content”), is owned by ROQUE BAGS. All elements of the Site including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with ROQUE BAGS, no portion or element of the Site or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means and the Site, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of the ROQUE BAGS.
ROQUE BAGS will not share our data with third parties. The only reason we have to give your data to third parties is for logistical reasons (ex. shipping your bought products to your address). All data collected from the ROQUE BAGS web site are used for internal purposes only.
(1) For Customers in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) For other Customers: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
(4) iPad® / iPhone® / Mac® / Mac Air® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.